Want to Support the Museum During the COVID-19 Crisis?
Consider Purchasing a Membership Online.
It is acknowledged that times are tough these days as our community deals with the COVID-19 Crisis. Our local museums and city facilities are expected to deal with tough blows through the loss of school programs, and public admissions. While we continue to find ways to deliver online community programs and activities on our Facebook/Twitter/Instagram accounts (@abavmuseum), our hope is to build momentum towards the time we are able to reopen to the public. You can join this momentum and support us financially by purchasing a museum membership online!
Explore the many benefits and membership options below.
One of the best ways to ensure Edmonton’s rich aviation history survives for future generations is by supporting us through the purchase of a membership. Our museum was built by members and volunteers and that support is critical to our future.
Memberships runs the calendar year (from January to December.)
- Free Year-Round Admission to the Alberta Aviation Museum for you and one guest per visit.
- 10% discount at the Alberta Aviation Museum gift shop
- Discounted admission to selected special events with presentation of membership card.
- Membership Only Events.
- Subscription to our bi-monthly e-newsletter From the Hangar.
- Access to over 5000 titles in our museum research library.
- Voting privileges at the General Meeting for all members over 18 years old.
- Individual $60 plus GST
- Family (2 related adults, 4 at home children) $115.00 plus GST
- 5 Year Individual $275 plus GST
- Lifetime $1000 plus GST
For more details at email us or call 780-451-1175.