COVID-19 Crisis: Support the Museum
It is acknowledged that times are tough these days as our community deals with the COVID-19 Crisis. Our local museums and city facilities are expected to deal with tough blows through the loss of school programs, and public admissions. While we continue to find ways to deliver online community programs and activities on our Facebook/Twitter/Instagram accounts (@abavmuseum), our hope is to build momentum towards the time we are able to reopen to the public.
You can join this momentum and support us financially by purchasing a museum membership or making a donation online!
Every little bit helps in our mission to highlight Alberta’s rich aviation history!
- Individual $60 plus GST
- Family (2 related adults, 4 at home children) $115.00 plus GST
- 5 Year Individual $275 plus GST
- Lifetime $1000 plus GST
- Free Year-Round Admission to the Alberta Aviation Museum for you and one guest per visit.
- 10% discount at the Alberta Aviation Museum gift shop
- Discounted admission to selected special events with presentation of membership card.
- Membership Only Events.
- Subscription to our bi-monthly e-newsletter From the Hangar.
- Access to over 5000 titles in our museum research library.
- Voting privileges at the General Meeting for all members over 18 years old.
For more details at email us or call 780-451-1175.
Any donations are greatly appreciated. Monthly contribution options are available. Donors who give more than $25 will receive a tax receipt.